Hytorc VERSA The Economical, Standard Commercial Duty, Limited Clearance Hydraulic Torque Wrench for all Areas.
Hytorc’s VERSA™ Torque Wrench was designed for the most inaccessible bolting areas found in industry. Its long neck, short height and small radius have all added to its great sales success.
The exchangeable All Purpose VERSA™ Hex Links are quick-connected to the Hydraulic Motor Housing and permit in-field, tool-free exchange of link sizes. Its rear fitting permits holding the tool in position by means of the 4:1 safety rated twin-line hoses. Even hex inserts are available where clearance permits.
Hytorc’s field-proven mechanism has been perfected over the years. The best alloys available combined with safety-oriented engineering and precision machining, make the VERSA™-Wrench the one others are compared to for safety, simplicity, accuracy and quality. With 75% fewer parts, sturdy dual lock, twin-body engineering, Hytorc’s VERSA™ is the best.
- Low height and small radii for universal fit
- Quick change Ratchet Links – screwless, pin-type cassette exchange
- Torsion Resistant Housing – dual lock, twin-body engineering
- Contour In-Line Reaction – torsion-free operation
- Convertible – Hex, 12-point, Castle-nut Socket
- Quick-Torq Lever Design – rapid cycle
- Just 3 moving parts
- Torsion-free action
- More turns per stroke
- Industrial grade Tital steel
- Quick connect cassettes
- Priced below all comparable
VERSA™ Slim Link
Slim Link Design – high neck area for corner fit. VERSA slim tool is ideal for jobs on (BOP) blowout preventer applications.